MFIN has been coordinating the interactions between MFIs, other market players - stake holders, regulators and the customer in an excellent way. The approach of MFIN has been pro-active and it provides an excellent platform for discussion.
Our interaction as an Associate member has been really engaging and the transformation to full time membership was also seamless.
Going forward we see MFIN getting stronger in client protection, SRO execution and implementation and continued hand holding and support to MFI practitioners and other partners.
Jagadish Ramadugu, MD& CEO,, VAYA Finserv Pvt Ltd.
MFIN rolled out its Associateship programme in January 2014. This was done with the understanding that stakeholders other than NBFC-MFIs who have a lasting bearing on the financial inclusion dialogue and are of immense value to the sector need to interact and work with each other to fuel the larger goal of financial inclusion. The Associates are a valuable part of MFIN’s construct and there is a constant dialogue with them at various forums including at the state and district levels. MFIN includes the following institutions in its Associateship programme – Banks, NBFCs, Housing Finance Companies, Insurance Companies, Business Correspondents, Private Equity Social Investors, Think Tanks and Foundations.
Associate Subscription Fee
- One time Application Fee ; INR 51,000
- Subscription fee Structure
|Associate category||Subscription Fee|
|Financial Institutions||INR 5,00,000|
|Not for Profit Entities||INR 1,00,000|
List of Associates
- ASA International India Microfinance Pvt. Ltd.
- Au Financiers (India) Ltd.
- Axis Bank
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- BASIX Sub-K iTransactions Ltd.
- Caspian Impact Investments Pvt. Ltd.
- Credit Information Bureau (India) Ltd.
- D.light Energy Private Limited
- Equifax Credit Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- ESAF Small Finance Bank
- Fullerton India Credit Co. Ltd.
- Grameen Foundation India
- IDFC Bank Ltd.
- IFMR Capital
- IFMR Rural Channels & Services Pvt. Ltd.
- IndusInd Bank Ltd.
- Ishani Vanijya Pvt. Ltd. (IVPL)
- Kamal Fincap Private Limited
- L&T Finance Ltd.
- MAS Financial Services Ltd.
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Private Limited
- Muthoot Fincorp Ltd.
- New Opportunity Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- RBL Bank
- Reliance Capital Ltd.
- Sarvodaya Nano Finance Ltd.
- Sumeru Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Shriram Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Suryoday Micro Finance Pvt Ltd.
- Swadhaar Finserve Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Capital Financial Services Limited
- Ujjivan Financial Services
- Utkarsh Micro Finance Limited
- Vodafone m-pesa Ltd.
- YES Bank